Skip to main content
- Last updated
- 22:54, 17 May 2016
Save as PDF
- Increase the computing power of your infrastructure
- OutSystems Platform has support for both horizontal and vertical scalability. To add more computing resources to your OutSystems PaaS, send a support ticket.
- Upgrade OutSystems Platform
- Learn your OutSystems Platform on the cloud, on-premises, or in an hybrid configuration. You'll be able to assess the upgrade, understand its impacts, and plan accordingly.
- Troubleshoot the performance of your apps
- OutSystems Platform monitors the performance of your applications, so that you can easily pinpoint and fix performance bottlenecks.
- Upgraded an infrastructure and the license stopped being valid
- Your license might be limited to a specific OutSystems Platform version. You can check for this in the Licensing screen of the environment management console.
- Upgrade the infrastructure management console
- If you are installing the infrastructure management console on an existing infrastructure, there are some steps that you need to take to ensure it is properly configured.
- Upgrade OutSystems Platform in OutSystems Cloud
- How to upgrade your OutSystems Platform in the OutSystems Cloud. You'll be able to assess the upgrade, understand its impacts, and plan it accordingly.
- Upgrade OutSystems Platform in your datacenter
- How to upgrade your OutSystems Platform on-premise, either in your datacenter or in a third-party private cloud. You'll be able to assess the upgrade, understand its impacts, and plan it accordingly.
- Balanced Platform Upgrade on Highly Loaded OutSystems Farms
- Newtonsoft.Json version error after upgrading to OutSystems 10