Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Changed the hardware and the license stopped being valid
- An environment Serial Number is based on the hardware of the environment. Changing the hardware, changes the environment Serial Number, making your license invalid.
- Upgraded an infrastructure and the license stopped being valid
- Your license might be limited to a specific OutSystems Platform version. You can check for this in the Licensing screen of the environment management console.
- I've reached my license limits
- Each license has certain usage limits. Either decrease the usage of the metric that is exceeding the limit, or upgrade your subscription.
- Add a new environment to your infrastructure
- If you're using the cloud-based version, just request a new environment. If you're using the on-premises version, you need to get a license for the new environment.
- Check what your license includes, and your effective usage
- The license installed in an environment, define which feature are available and their limits. You can check your licensing limits on the environment management console.
- Size an environment to run the infrastructure management console
- The infrastructure management console is typically installed on a dedicated environment. Learn how to size this environment.
- Support terms and service level agreements (SLA) of the OutSystems software
- This document describes the Support & Software Updates Services included in the OutSystems Platform Subscription, which are key to ensure non-stop operations.
- Support ticket severity levels
- When creating a support ticket, be sure to correctly identify its severity level. This ensures your problem gets solved quickly and without impact for your business.
- End of Mainstream Support for OutSystems Platform 8 and 9.0 (including 9 Amsterdam)
- How to free up an existing environment in licensing
- The IP rights of your applications could not be granted
- You're trying to change the activation code of an application that is IPP-protected. Contact your OutSystems Platform administrator, or OutSystems support.