As a subscription customer, you may wish to perform penetration tests, vulnerability scans or load tests. This is possible as long as they're limited to your own cloud infrastructure. To avoid having these tests blocked by OutSystems protection mechanisms, we request you to submit an inquiry.
Performing scans in your OutSystems PaaS infrastructure
To perform penetration and load tests, and vulnerability scans, you must request authorization from OutSystems at least 5 business days before the start date, for each test.
You'll need to open a support case and provide the following information:
- Contact Information - Single point-of-contact managing the scans. Please provide:
- Contact name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Scanning IP addresses (Source) - The IP addresses that will scan the infrastructure.
- Environment(s) - The environments' addresses or serial numbers
- Dates and time zone for the tests:
- Start date and time (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM UTC)
- End date and time (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM UTC)
Please note that we require all the above-mentioned information (points 1. to 4.) to approve your request.
In case you need to alter your initial request, it takes an additional 2 business days to provide confirmation.