Released on Oct 8, 2020
New in Workflow Builder 1.0.1
- You can now set up the administrator role for apps created with Workflow Builder. End users with the admin role can see every request created, and reassign tasks.
- You can now check the current version of Workflow Builder, the release date, and the release notes by accessing the About screen.
- You can now use the OutSystems hub to navigate to other OutSystems tools, like LifeTime or Users.
- Workflow Builder apps now use Case Management framework 1.0.1.
- Fixed an issue that prevented publishing apps that used reserved form field names, like "client" or "user".