Workflow Builder 1.0.0
Released on Aug 24, 2020
New in Workflow Builder 1.0.0
- Design the workflow model that fits your business process, using the easy-to-use interface. With Workflow Builder you can design workflows that are triggered by a form.
- Build the form that meets your business process needs, by adding the form fields you need from a predefined list of fields.
- Set manual tasks, conditions, workflow status, and additional fields operators will need to manage each new request.
- Assign a group of users to manage manual tasks. They can use the workflow app to manage requests throughout at every step. Workflow Builder will create those groups within OutSystems Users. As with any OutSystems app, user groups must be managed–if you'd like to use the "Requester's manager" capability, it needs to be configured during the Workflow Builder setup.
- Send email notification to end users, using the prebuilt templates.
- Publish your app directly from Workflow Builder to your Development environment, and immediately test it.
- Edit the workflow and form fields as many times as you need, until you’re done. Workflow Builder creates two sample users so you can test the app from different users perspectives.
- Expand app development outside of IT . Multidisciplinary teams can work together and be more productive while addressing their specific app needs. Learn how to set up the right governance.
- Check the Workflow Builder docs for more guidance.