Workflow Builder 1.3.0
Released on Nov 16, 2020
New in Workflow Builder 1.3.0
- Workflow Builder apps now use Case Management framework 1.1.0.
- Now, end users with the admin role can filter requests using the new in error toggle in Workflow Builder apps.
Workflow Builder 1.2.0
Released on Nov 02, 2020
New in Workflow Builder 1.2.0
- Now, you can start an app from an app template. The following templates are now available: New Initiative Request, Approval Request, and Issue Report.
- Now, the label of form fields can have up to 100 characters.
- Now, generated apps automatically trim white spaces from the start and end of text fields.
Workflow Builder 1.1.0
Released on Oct 22, 2020
New in Workflow Builder 1.1.0
- From now on, you can conditionally assign manual tasks to different groups based on assignment rules.
- Fixed an issue that prevented end users from accessing and using apps published by Workflow Builder in environments using Platform Server release 11.7.2 and 11.7.3.
Workflow Builder 1.0.1
Released on Oct 8, 2020
New in Workflow Builder 1.0.1
- You can now set up the administrator role for apps created with Workflow Builder. End users with the admin role can see every request created, and reassign tasks.
- You can now check the current version of Workflow Builder, the release date, and the release notes by accessing the About screen.
- You can now use the OutSystems hub to navigate to other OutSystems tools, like LifeTime or Users.
- Workflow Builder apps now use Case Management framework 1.0.1.
- Fixed an issue that prevented publishing apps that used reserved form field names, like "client" or "user".
Workflow Builder 1.0.0
Released on Aug 24, 2020
New in Workflow Builder 1.0.0
- Design the workflow model that fits your business process, using the easy-to-use interface. With Workflow Builder you can design workflows that are triggered by a form.
- Build the form that meets your business process needs, by adding the form fields you need from a predefined list of fields.
- Set manual tasks, conditions, workflow status, and additional fields operators will need to manage each new request.
- Assign a group of users to manage manual tasks. They can use the workflow app to manage requests throughout at every step. Workflow Builder will create those groups within OutSystems Users. As with any OutSystems app, user groups must be managed–if you'd like to use the "Requester's manager" capability, it needs to be configured during the Workflow Builder setup.
- Send email notification to end users, using the prebuilt templates.
- Publish your app directly from Workflow Builder to your Development environment, and immediately test it.
- Edit the workflow and form fields as many times as you need, until you’re done. Workflow Builder creates two sample users so you can test the app from different users perspectives.
- Expand app development outside of IT . Multidisciplinary teams can work together and be more productive while addressing their specific app needs. Learn how to set up the right governance.
- Check the Workflow Builder docs for more guidance.