First released on 2019-03-20 14:00:00 UTC, last updated on 2019-04-08 14:00:00 UTC.
New in this version
Android apps now support reverse proxy with NGINX and HTTP/2. To support HTTP/2 in Android 4.x devices, your platform server's SSL configuration must support one of these cipher suites:
- Mobile error logs now include the application version code and version name for easier troubleshooting. (RNMT-2640).
- Android support libraries are normalized in the version 26.1.0. (RNMT-2025).
- [2019-03-20 14:00:00 UTC] Fixed an issue that incorrectly encoded spaces in application resource names in iOS. (RNMT-2552)
- [2019-03-20 14:00:00 UTC] Fixed an issue where log dates were generating errors because they were considering the device locale. (RNMT-2641)
- [2019-04-08 14:00:00 UTC] Fixed an issue where iOS application builds failed when using plugins that require a deployment target higher than iOS 8.0. (RNMT-2741)
- [2019-04-22 16:00:00 UTC] Fixed a missing configuration so that iOS applications will no longer be rejected by the App Store. (RNMT-2763)
- [2019-05-06 10:00:00 UTC] Fixed an issue that causes iOS app crashes when a new application version is available (RNMT-2802)