Integration Builder 1.22.1
Released on Oct 7, 2021
- Fixed an error that prevented the creation of a SharePoint connection in Integration Manager.
Integration Builder 1.22.0
Released on Oct 4, 2021
New in Integration Builder 1.22.0
- Now, Integration Manager lists external database connections.
- Fixed an issue that caused a wrong number of SAP entities and actions when publishing similar specifications with different formats, EDMX and JSON.
- Fixed a misalignment on the details screen for SAP integrations.
- Fixed an issue that caused a misalignment on SAP specification name when the specification's name is long.
- Fixed misalignment in the wizard bar of Salesforce integration creation screens.
Integration Builder 1.21.0
Released on Sep 20, 2021
- Fixed an issue that prevented Integration Builder to publish SAP integrations when specifications contained URL parameters in the CreateURLAsAttachment method.
- Fixed wrong formatting for SAP attributes with decimal data type. This was happening for SAP OData v2 services.
- On the Integration Manager application, made clearer the title of the Associate connection screen.
Integration Builder 1.20.0
Released on Sep 6, 2021
- Fixed an issue that caused errors in Sharepoint integrations when SharePoint lists have special characters.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Integration Builder from generating Dataverse/Dynamics integrations when a selected table didn’t have a plural label.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Integration Builder from publishing updates on the integrations with outdated dependencies.
- Fixed an issue that caused a wrong sort by Provider on Integrations and Connections list in Integration Manager.
- Improvement on error message when navigating to an outdated Integration Manager.
- Added favicon in a few screens that didn’t have them.
- Improvements in one illustration on the Publish screen success state.
Integration Builder 1.19.0
Released on Aug 23, 2021
New in Integration Builder 1.19.0
- Improved the layout of the screens where you create connections for Dataverse/Dynamics 365, Salesforce, and SharePoint.
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect redirect when denying Salesforce authorization in Integration Manager.
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect redirect from the landing page when opening an integration that failed to publish.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from managing integrations in an invalid state that was caused by errors in the publishing process.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect mandatory classifications on Microsoft Dataverse attributes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Integration Builder from listing all the entity attributes for some SAP specifications.
- Fixed an issue generating Dataverse/Dynamic 365 integrations when an attribute is related to several tables.
- Fixed an issue where users could create Salesforce connections with lower permissions than intended.
Integration Builder 1.18.0
Released on Aug 9, 2021
- Fixed an issue that prevented Integration Builder from storing changes to SAP integrations after navigating to the Review screen and then back to the Checkout screen.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Integration Builder from uploading a SAP specification with variables on the Server URL.
- Fixed an issue that allowed users to select entities without attributes when creating a SAP integration. Now, you can't select those entities.
- Improved the look and feel of the Setup popover. Now it is not attached to the Setup button.
- Fixed an issue that caused an unhandled "Value cannot be null." exception while publishing Dataverse integrations in specific scenarios.
- Improved the copy of the error message shown when the SAP specification is invalid.
- Improved the look and feel of the Onboarding modal.
- Changed the format of error messages. The new format now is: "<error-message.> (<erro-code>)".
- Improved the copy of a tooltip related to "Allow editing in Service Studio".
Integration Builder 1.17.0
Released on July 28, 2021
New in Integration Builder 1.17.0
- In Integration Manager, it's now possible to delete connections with the draft status.
- Fixed an issue that caused a "Sequence contains no matching element" error while publishing a Dataverse integration that included all the columns of the Action Card table.
- Fixed an issue that caused an "Upload failed" error while creating a SAP OData integration that occurred after trying to return to the "Upload specification" step from the "Add entities" step.
- Fixed an issue that caused time out errors while trying to publish an integration.
- Fixed an issue that caused already published connectors to not include the publishing status on the "Publish" screen.
- Fixed an issue that occurred after an integration failed to publish and that prevented the solution file from being available for download.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Integration Builder from showing an error message when the publishing of an integration failed while generating integration modules.
- Fixed an issue related to name clash detection for modules. Now, detection is not case sensitive.
- Fixed an issue that showed a wrong dependency being published when publishing an integration.
- Fixed an issue that caused broken UI on the convert to Service Studio popup when the screen was resized to a smaller resolution.
- Improved the position and alignment of Dependencies Popover on the landing page.
- Improved the look and feel of the SAP OData version popup, and added a warning message to clarify the impact of selecting a wrong SAP OData version.
- Improved the updating dependencies process by adding the username that triggers the update process, whenever a connector publication is blocked by the update dependencies process started by another user.
- Improved the cursor pointer when hovering the wizard steps. Now, non-editable steps don’t show cursor pointer, on hover.
- Changed the visual format of error and warning messages shown in the Connection Details screen.
- Aligned provider icons in Integration Builder and Integration Manager applications, in order to be consistent.
- Improved the copy in several parts of Integration Builder and Integration Manager.
Integration Builder 1.16.0
Released on July 19, 2021
New in Integration Builder 1.16.0
- Create integrations using a wizard-like interface that allow you to access data from the following enterprise Systems of Records:
- SAP OData
- Microsoft Dataverse
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- SharePoint Online
- Edit previously created integrations to add support to additional entities and attributes of the external system.
- The generated integrations are OutSystems apps that have the following features:
- Follow the OutSystems development best practices.
- You can choose to make it editable in Service Studio for further customization.
- Support several authentication methods out-of-the-box (for now, only available for SAP OData).