Experience Builder 1.0.1
Released on Sep 14, 2020
New in Experience Builder 1.0.1
- Now, when you publish an app you can open it as a Progressive Web App (PWA), without going to Service Studio.
- You can now use the Settings screen to check and install the newest versions of dependencies (Experience Builder package and Forge components).
- You can now use the About screen to check what is the newest version of Experience Builder, its release date and release notes.
- Now, every Experience Builder app complies with AA Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) standards.
- You can now use the OutSystems hub to navigate to other OutSystems tools, like LifeTime or Users.
Experience Builder 1.0.0
Released on Aug 24, 2020
New in Experience Builder 1.0.0
- Create fully functional frontend prototypes with UX/UI, architecture, and code best practices.
- Leverage more than 40 flows, 150 screens, and 20 plugins that vary from authentication and authorization to industry-specific flows to build your application.
- Create beautiful, native mobile experiences with production-ready OutSystems code in minutes.
- Start an app from a blank canvas or choose one of our four application templates to get you started (Mobile Banking, Customer Insurance, Retail, and Patient Healthcare).
- Quickly create and try out an application in your mobile device (either as a native build or as a PWA) or in your browser.
- Never start a mobile application from scratch again, always start with a sound and scalable baseline to speed up your development times.
- Use our visual business concepts to improve the collaboration between IT and Business and shorten your discovery cycle.