Architecture Dashboard 1.1
Released on Aug 13, 2020
New in Architecture Dashboard 1.1
- Now, Architecture Dashboard defines the architecture layer classification of a module using AI. You can override the layer classification of a module that was auto-classified using AI. This feature is available on probe version 3.0. (RADRT-615)
- Now, Discovery doesn't need to be installed during setup, but you can still use Discovery to do the architecture analysis. This feature is available on probe version 3.0. (RADRT-612)
- Added tooltips to the Technical Debt Trends chart. (RADRT-602)
- Performance improvements on Architecture Dashboard canvas.(RADRT-600)
- Fixed an issue while downloading the probes on Safari browser. (RADRT-605)
- Fixed an issue with the zoom to fit on Architecture Dashboard canvas when selecting a team. (RADRT-603)
- Fixed issue that sometimes prevented the user from downloading the probes that were sent by email. (RADRT-590)
- Fixed the presentation of the "Latest sync date" on canvas that wasn't always being shown in UTC. (RADRT-571)
- Fixed issue with the old experience that caused some duplicate findings. (RADRT-638)
Architecture Dashboard 1.0
Released on May 28, 2020
New in Architecture Dashboard 1.0
View technical debt in the apps of an infrastructure to find the apps that cause most technical debt.
View trends and snapshots of technical debt in your infrastructure and apps to know how technical debt has changed with time.
- View dependencies between apps in your infrastructure.
- View technical debt in the modules of an app to find the modules that cause most technical debt.
- Check which team owns an app and filter app visibility by team.
- Find code patterns that cause technical debt in all the modules of an app or in a single module.
- Understand why each code pattern impacts technical debt.
- Know where and how to fix each code pattern finding.