Removed from availability on Jan 17, 2020
New in Platform Server Release Oct.2019 CP4
- Added new environment security options to force Secure and SameSite properties in cookies generated by the platform. Check the document Upcoming changes in cookie handling in Google Chrome for more information. (RPC-502)
- Added three optional input parameters to configure additional Cookie settings in HTTPRequestHandler. (RTAF-1774)
- Fixed a security vulnerability. CVSSv3.0 score 7.2 (High). (RPD-4310)
- Fixed a security vulnerability. CVSSv3.0 score 7.6 (High). (RPD-4260)
- Fixed an issue that occurred while deleting applications. CVSS v3.0 score 3.8 (Low). (RPC-607)
- When using the File Upload Rich Widget in a Screen that includes assigns to local variables shared between Preparation and OnNotify actions, Preparation runs multiple times, which may result in data corruption or unexpected runtime behavior.