Released on Aug 09, 2017
New in Development Environment 10.0.613.0
- Service Studio now allows importing resources by dragging and dropping multiple files with any kind of extension (.js, .txt, .json, .swf, ...) to the Resources folder. (RAFT-771)
- Fixed hangs in Service Studio while renaming an object if a background task began executing at the same time, such as previewing the data of an aggregate or starting the debugger. (RPD-2448)
- Improved the stability of the TrueChange™ panel. (RICT-270)
- Fixed incorrect difference highlighting in textual comparisons during Compare and Merge operations. (RCOT-427)
- It is not possible to open the Extensibility Configurations editor. As a workaround you can edit your configurations in an external text editor by copying and pasting them. This issue only affects this Development Environment version and will be fixed in the next patch.