On Saturday, Sep 3rd 2016, OutSystems will perform a database upgrade to improve the website reliability and performance.
To ensure full system consistency, the following applications / services will have to be disable during the upgrade:
- Signup / Login for new and existing community members;
- Platform (Home, Downloads, IPP, Licensing and Sizing);
- Learn (Training, Certifications and Evaluation Guide);
- Community (Forums, Forge and Ideas)
- Support (Support Portal)
- Partner Center (Partner Guide, Resource Library, Opportunities and Account Management);
The OutSystems Platform as a Service offering and infrastructures will not be affected by this upgrade and will continue to operate normally.
The intervention will start at 8 am GMT+1 (3am EDT, 12am PDT) and should take about 6 hours.
The initial version of this document mentioned that the migration would occur at 3am EST, but the correct start time is 3am EDT.
Impact on OutSystems customers
The downtime in the Downloads, IPP, Licensing and Support Portal applications might negatively impact customers' ability to perform on-premises platform upgrades/migrations. We recommend contacting OutSystems Support as soon as possible to re-plan / coordinate the timeline for those activities.
If you need assistance, the Support team will be available over phone:
- USA & Canada: +1 888 707 2657
- Netherlands: 0 800 022 2754
- United Kingdom: +44 20 3608 8022
- Portugal: +351 21 4153739
- Singapore: +65 3158 6008
- UAE: +971 4 424 5020
- Finland:+358 94 25 99 515
- South Africa: +27 21 300 9877
- Japan: +81 368 635 398
- Australia: +61 (0)3 8400 4230
- Brazil: +55 11 3958 7478
More information / keeping updated
For updates on this intervention please follow @OutSystems on Twitter.