All OutSystems Platform components log error information. This helps you troubleshooting problems.
IDE - Service Studio - Submit Feedback report
When an unexpected error occurs, Service Studio displays the Submit Feedback window. Use this window to submit feedback reports that will help us fix the problem on future versions.
You can also use the Submit Feedback to manually collect a log of recent action executed by Service Studio, which is useful for the Support Team when troubleshooting. To collect a Submit Feedback manually, please follow these steps: In Service Studio, access Help > Submit Feedback > Click here to see the report > Copy it to a text file and send it to us
You can also use this window to find more information about what caused the problem. Click the 'Click here to see the report' link, to see the full report, and export it to a text file so you can analyze it yourself, or send it to the Support Team.
IDE - Integration Studio - Submit Feedback report
When an unexpected error occurs, Integration Studio displays the Submit Feedback window. Use this window to submit crash reports that will help us fix the problem on future versions.
You can also use this window to find more information about what caused the problem. Click the 'Click here to see the report' link, to see what's going on under the hood.
Environment Management Console
Use the environment management console to see the error logs of an environment:
- Navigate to the environment management console at http://<yourenvironment>/ServiceCenter
- Click on the 'Monitoring' tab;
- Use the filters to find a specific error.
Use the 'Detail' link on the right-hand side to see more information about an error.
Learn more on How to troubleshoot application errors.
Windows Event logs
You can also check the Windows error logs using the Windows Event Viewer:
- On the Start menu, search for the 'Event Viewer';
- Check the 'Application', 'Security', or 'System' logs.
You can use the IIS Manager to check the IIS logs:
- On the Start menu, search for 'IIS Manager';
- Click the 'Logging' option.
Here you can find the directory where IIS stores the logs.
In JBoss the access log files can be found at:
- JBoss 5: /opt/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/outsystems/log
- JBoss 7: /opt/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final/standalone/log
- WildFly 8.2: /opt/wildfly-8.2.0.Final/<wbr/>standalone/log
The WebLogic logs can be found at:
- Admin Server logs: /opt/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/outsystems_domain/servers/AdminServer/logs
- Managed Server logs: /opt/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/outsystems_domain/servers/<ManagedServerName>/logs