To move from the OutSystems Public to on-premises, or to another Public Cloud, follow the steps below. You may transition one environment at a time, effectively building a hybrid deployment.
- Set up the physical infrastructure and network connectivity. Don't forget connectivity to external APIs and databases.
- Install the OutSystems Platform.
- Contact OutSystems Support to get the license(s) you will need for your on-premise installations.
- Import the data from the OutSystems Public Cloud. You have a few options, such as:
- Direct database access credentials and third-party database tools;
- Use or customize the Data Extractor forge component:
- currently available for SQL Server, but you can use the source code to adapt it to Oracle, if needed;
- use may use this component to extract the data, and then implement your own import procedure;
- Develop your own data extraction mechanism with OutSystems.