To move from the OutSystems Public cloud to on-premises, or to another Public Cloud, follow the steps below:
- Set up the physical infrastructure and network connectivity. Don't forget connectivity to external APIs and databases.
- Install the OutSystems Platform.
- Contact OutSystems Support to get the license(s) you will need for your on-premise installations.
- Import the data from the OutSystems Public Cloud. You have a few options, such as:
- Direct database access credentials and third-party database tools;
- Develop your own data extraction mechanism with OutSystems.
- This applies to application data. For further information on metadata migrations please contact support.