Collaborate with us
Edit this page on GitHub
Before deleting an application that was manually deployed to a container, you first need to change the application's deployment zone to "Global". You may also need to restart the Windows service OutSystems Deployment Controller Service.
- Find your application in Service Center > Factory > Applications and click on its name. A page with a detailed view of the application properties opens.
- Go to the Operation tab, and in the Deployment Zone drop-down list select Global. Click Save.
- Still on the same page, click Publish.
- Undeploy the application from the container. Verify that the undeployment process was successful.
- Verify the Deployment Zone is still Global, click Delete and confirm the deletion in the pop-up window that opens.
- If the deletion was successful, you will see the following message at the top of the page: "The application was deleted successfully". If the page hangs after confirming the deletion in the previous step, restart the Windows service OutSystems Deployment Controller Service running on the machine.