OutSystems uses the following qualification criteria to evaluate and accept a prospective partner to join the Program.
- What is your company’s unique value proposition?
- In which countries/states do you have offices?
- In which countries/states do you generate the majority of your revenue?
- How many customers do you have?
- In which Industries and segment(s) do you focus on? (SMB, Commercial, Enterprise, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Local/State/Federal Government, etc…)?
- How many employees do you have?
- How many billable business consultants do you have?
- How many billable technical consultants do you have?
- How many marketing employees do you have?
- How many sales employees do you have?
- What is your business model? (services, resell, consultancy, sourcing, BPO, products, etc.)?
- Is your company doing custom application development?
- What is the typical price of an application development project?
- What % of total company revenue comes from application development?
- How many new customers do you plan to acquire in the next year?
- What technologies do you use for application development?
- How many .NET Web developers do you have?
- How many Mobile developers do you have?
- How many UX / Designers do you have?
- Which countries are your development teams located?
- Onshore vs Offshore percentage
- What roles in each office?
- What is your typical delivery team make up? (i.e. 1 Tech Lead, 1 Delivery Manager, 3 Devs? etc)
- What is the typical distribution of team’s location (i.e. TL and DM on-shore, Devs off-shore, etc)
- How do you drive adoption of your other technology partners?
- What is your role in your company?
- Who is responsible for partnerships with vendors at your firm?
- Why are you interested in partnering with OutSystems?
- How would you like to partner with OutSystems? (e.g. sales, delivery, ISV, MSP)