Workflow Builder expands your pool of in-house app developers, tapping into their business expertise, and giving cross-functional teams the means to build apps really fast. It allows you to develop end-to-end business process workflow applications in minutes, on top of the OutSystems platform.
The role of IT managers is to actively lead and manage the entire application lifecycle, deployment to QA/testing, and then to production environments.
Creating low-code Reactive Web apps with Workflow Builder makes the application creation process simpler, faster, and more collaborative, where multidisciplinary teams work together towards an outcome, reducing the time-to-business outcome.
Check the Workflow Builder docs:
- Introduction to Workflow Builder
- How to set up Workflow Builder
- How Workflow Builder works
- Using Workflow Builder
- How to install or update dependencies
- Converting a Workflow Builder app to Service Studio
- Workflow Builder FAQs
- Troubleshooting Workflow Builder
- Workflow Builder error reference