Published on 14 July 2017
- Fixed a rendering problem on the Calendar.
Published on 12 July 2017
- Added Portuguese translations to the Calendar.
Published on 10 May 2017
- The Calendar now correctly displays hours on prompt when using a DateTime variable.
- Added the feature of having a blank Calendar input until a date is selected and of clearing Calendar input values after selection.
- To use this feature, select the Input Text associated with the Calendar and add the Extended Property data-blank-field with the value True.
- Fixed an issue with the AmPmTextToTime action, where it would fail to convert time between 2:00PM and 12:59PM.
Published on 08 March 2017
- Changed the core code to match Silk UI Mobile calendar.
- Displays days with events.
Note: The old calendar is now deprecated and the calendar that was once deprecated was removed.
- Fixed the Text Ellipsis actions to return the right number of characters.
Published on 11 January 2017
Upgraded last version (1.5.0) to Outsystems Platform 10.
Published on 11 November 2016
Updated Silk UI Web version for Outsystems 10.0.200.
Published on 17 October 2016
- Added a workaround for Iframes inside Internet Explorer and Safari, which do not allow cookies to be written for certain versions.
- Solved an issue with device classes inside Preview on Devices.
Published on 07 October 2016
- Added support for Primary Color: When creating a new app, just select your primary color, and see your app look and feel change accordingly, without using ThemeCustomizer.
- Deprecated all Mobile Patterns:
- Deprecated Tokyo Template:
- Patterns_Tokyo stylesheet renamed to DEPRECATED_Patterns_Tokyo.
- Discontinued IE8 Support.