Published on 29 September 2017
- Added Japanese translation to the Calendar pattern.
- The Calendar pattern will not open when used with a disabled input.
- Tabs can now be nested together.
- Fixed an issue that would refresh the Tabs pattern when pressing Enter on the screen.
- Fixed an issue when using functions on the AdvancedFormat parameter for the RangeSlider pattern.
Published on 22 August 2017
- Solved an issue where pop-up contents would adapt to phone, regardless of the detected device.
- Solved a visual glitch on the RangeSlider when used in RTL mode.
- Solved an issue when using RangeSlider in Internet Explorer 10, where it was not properly styled.
- Solved an issue when using two inputs in the RangeSlider, where they wouldn't trigger the OnChange event.
- Fixed a rendering problem when using the Calendar in Internet Explorer 10.
Published on 07 August 2017
- Fixed issue introduced in version 3.1.6 when previewing apps using the preview in devices.
Published on 02 August 2017
- Added a placeholder for an input on the Tabs pattern in order to be able to know which tab the user is currently in.
- Fixed DeviceDetection when it requested the desktop versions on mobile.
- Fixed rendering issues on RangeSlider and RangeSliderInterval in IE10.
Published on 14 July 2017
- Fixed a rendering problem on the Calendar.
Published on 12 July 2017
- Added Portuguese translations to the Calendar.
- Added new engine behind RangeSlider and Tabs, the old ones are now considered Deprecated.
Published on 10 May 2017
- The Calendar now correctly displays hours on prompt when using a DateTime variable.
- Added the feature of having a blank Calendar input until a date is selected and of clearing Calendar input values after selection.
- To use this feature, select the Input Text associated with the Calendar and add the Extended Property data-blank-field with the value True.
- Fixed an issue with the AmPmTextToTime action, where it would fail to convert time between 2:00PM and 12:59PM.
Published on 08 March 2017
- Changed the core code to match Silk UI Mobile calendar.
- Displays days with events.
Note: The old calendar is now deprecated and the calendar that was once deprecated was removed.
- Fixed the Text Ellipsis actions to return the right number of characters.
Published on 11 January 2017
Upgraded last version (1.5.0) to Outsystems Platform 10.
Published on 11 November 2016
Updated Silk UI Web version for Outsystems 10.0.200.
Published on 17 October 2016
- Added a workaround for Iframes inside Internet Explorer and Safari, which do not allow cookies to be written for certain versions.
- Solved an issue with device classes inside Preview on Devices.
Published on 07 October 2016
- Added support for Primary Color: When creating a new app, just select your primary color, and see your app look and feel change accordingly, without using ThemeCustomizer.
- Deprecated all Mobile Patterns:
- Deprecated Tokyo Template:
- Patterns_Tokyo stylesheet renamed to DEPRECATED_Patterns_Tokyo.
- Discontinued IE8 Support.