How can I export the data entered into an entity?
Use the Record List To Excel action to generate an Excel worksheet for the user to download.
Note: The Record List To Excel action is only available in the server actions.
For example, add a link or button to a typical page showing data in a list. Set the Method to Submit.
In the screen action:
- Add the Record List To Excel widget to the logic;
- Select the data to send. In this case, the data from the Table Records widget on the page;
- Select the attributes to send to the Excel file.
Finally, add a Download widget:
- Refer to the binary content coming from the Record List To Excel widget;
- Give the file a good name. If the user will download the file several times, you may want to concatenate the name with CurrDateTime().