How can I validate individual rows of a list record in web applications?
You cannot use the normal validation flow, because you have multiple inputs related to the same widget at design time.
We suggest three options:
- Have a save button in each row, so you can validate the values individually.
- Same as 1, but with on change action instead of the save button.
- Use an auxiliary variable bound to each record.
- On the code that validates each row, assign whether the record is valid to the auxiliary variable of the record.
- On your screen logic, check the current value of the auxiliary variable for each record. Add a CSS class to records with invalid input. In the case, the CSS class "Not_Valid".