How to quickly find which eSpaces are using a built-in action of a specific entity? For example, the action CreateOrUpdate of my entity?
It's really easy to find all eSpaces using an attribute, though not straightforward, so by following these steps you should be able to do it.
- Find all usages in all eSpaces of your entity. This will download all consumers.
- Remove the attribute in question from the producer.
- If the producer itself was using the attribute, you will have true change errors in it. Before you proceed, you will have to fix all errors. Hopefully this will be as simple as deleting a few elements.
- On the eSpace menu, select to refresh all open consumers.
- Check all the consumers that are open. Those that have a true change error were using the attribute.
For the entity actions, expose the entity as read-only. When the entity is exposed as read only, the entity actions are not consumed. So, any consumer that was using an entity action will have a change error.