Chan I show more than 5 pages of search results? Can I modify the pagination, for example to fetch the next 5 pages of results?
OutSystems Platform paginates results using the List_Navigation web block from the RichWidgets library. By default, the web block displays up to 5 pages of results, with ellipsis to indicate more pages after or before the pages shown.
Change the property MaxPageNumbers of the web block List_Navigation to change the behavior:
- Set to a larger number to show more pages of search results.
- Set to 0 to display only the 'Next' and 'Previous' links.
For further customization you need to modify a clone of List_Navigation.
Although you can't change a system library such as RichWidgets, you can clone the List_Navigation block to your own eSpace module, as shown below.
You also need to copy the elements used by List_Navigation such as images and structures.
Besides MaxPageNumbers, the List_Navigation web block receives the following parameters:
- ListWidgetId: The 'Id' runtime property of the TableRecords or ListRecords widget.
- LineCount: The 'LineCount' runtime property of the TableRecords or ListRecords widget.
- TotalRowCount: The 'Length' runtime property of the TableRecords or ListRecords widget.