The Download Version from Server window is launched when you are downloading an extension from the server, in Integration Studio. It allows you to download a specific extension version of the selected extension from the Platform Server you are connected to.
The information and buttons available in the Download version from Server window are presented below:
- This column presents the available versions for that extension.
- This column presents the date and time that each version was uploaded to the server.
- This column shows the user that uploaded the version.
- This column presents the description of the extension.
This column provides more information about the extension version as described below.
P – Indicates whether the extension version corresponds to the published version on the server.
- Downloads the extension version you selected.
- Cancels the download and closes this window.