Collaborate with us
Edit this page on GitHub
<entity> should not be exclusively composed of an 'Auto Number' attribute.
- You have an entity with just one sequential attribute and this situation is not allowed by some of databases supported by OutSystems.
- Depending on your requirements, either add a new attribute to your entity; or un-check the Auto Number property. Learn more about entity attributes.
<entity> should only have one attribute of 'Binary Data' data type.
- Your entity has more than one Binary data attributes and this situation is not supported by the database.
- Depending on your requirements, either change the data type of one of these attributes or create a new entity and move one of these attributes to this new entity.
<table> is an invalid table name in <database>.
- The physical table name you specified has an invalid table for SQL Server and/or Oracle databases.
- Edit this entity and specify the Table Name property.