Use Configuration Tool to configure your Platform Server. The tool can be used in basic installations, but it's particularly useful in more complex environments. Configuration Tool enables you to export the configuration scripts and inspect them.
This tool is only available in infrastructures that are customer managed, such as on-premises installations. To launch this tool, on your Windows desktop go to: Start Menu > All Programs > OutSystems > Administration Tools > Configuration Tool.
When you have more than one front-end server, make sure that the configuration is the same in each front-end server, except for the Scheduler configuration.
Articles in this Section
- Session Tab
- The Session tab allows you to configure the database used by OutSystems to store the end-user persistent sessions.
- Controller Tab
- In the Controller tab you define how front-end servers and the deployment controller server communicate.
- Cache Tab
- In the Cache tab you define the configuration settings of the Cache Invalidation Service.
- Network Tab
- The Network tab allows you to clear the current internal network settings, and allows you to define the IP address the front-end server will register in the deployment controller service.
- Scheduler Tab
- The Scheduler tab allows you to configure the OutSystems Scheduler Service.