A group of users can share feedback about an app directly from the app. The feedback is immediately available to the development team for review through the App Feedback app. Check out how to activate the feedback feature in an environment,
The feedback users send consists of:
- Date and time
- User name
- Feedback text or a voice message
- Screen resolution
- Operating system
Integrating AppFeedback with 3rd party tools
You can also integrate the feedback process into your corporate tracking tools. OutSystems AppFeedback App Feedback exposes public actions that another OutSystems application can consume directly. The following articles are examples on how you can take advantages of AppFeedback and integrate with external tools:
Articles in this Section
- Enable user feedback for apps
- Let users to send feedback while from an app.
- Send feedback in mobile apps
- Learn how users can send feedback through the mobile app.
- Send feedback in web apps
- Learn how users can send feedback through Reactive Web App or Traditional Web App.
- Handle the submitted feedback
- Learn how to handle the feedback submitted by users.