You can customize the logging level for consumed/exposed REST APIs and consumed SOAP Web Services to adjust the amount of stored information about requests/responses.
For more information about the available logging levels, check Logging levels reference for REST and SOAP.
To configure the logging level, do the following:
- Go to the Service Center management console of your OutSystems environment.
- Go to the Factory tab and click on the link with the name of your application.
- In the Modules tab, click on the link with the module name that contains the REST API or the consumed SOAP Web Service that you want to configure.
- In the Integrations tab, click on the desired REST API or SOAP Web Service link to configure it.
- Set the Logging Level to the desired value: Default, Troubleshoot, or Full.
- Click Apply.
For consumed REST APIs, you can redact input parameter values from the logs.