To expose a SOAP Web Service, do the following:
- In the Logic tab, open the Integrations folder;
Right-click the SOAP element and select Expose SOAP Web Service;
Set the name of your SOAP Web Service and the remaining properties;
- If you want to set a specific namespace for your SOAP Web Service, set it in the Web Services Namespace property of the module;
- Right-click your new SOAP Web Service and select Add Web Service Method;
- Set the name of your method;
- Design the logic of your Web Service Method.
When you publish your module, the following happens:
- The actions of exposed SOAP Web Services are translated into methods in the WSDL, with the same name and description;
- The data types used by these actions are mapped into XML data types in the WSDL.
- Your exposed SOAP Web Service will be available at:
- The WSDL of the exposed SOAP Web Service will be available at:
- The SOAP Web Service will be exposed using a document/literal WSDL with both SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2 bindings.