When consuming a SOAP web service you can use your own .NET code to change the connection or to customize the message in the request and/or response.
For that, do the following:
- In Integration Studio, create an extension to map the .NET code into Service Studio actions.
- Use the SOAP Extensibility API in your extension to change the connection or to obtain and manipulate requests/responses.
- In Service Studio, add references to the actions you need from the extension.
- In the SOAP Web Service element and in the On Before Request property, select the "New OnBeforeRequest (Advanced)" value, which will create an action named
OnBeforeRequestAdvancedunder the SOAP Web Service element.
- Double-click the newly created action to edit it.
- Use the referenced extension actions to perform your desired customizations to SOAP method calls using your .NET code.