OutSystems provides support for consuming SOAP Web Services with WSDL 1.1 and SOAP 1.1/1.2.
Note: The SOAP implementation available in previous versions, supporting up to SOAP 1.1, is now deprecated. This implementation is only used in modules that were upgraded to OutSystems 11; any new consumed SOAP web services in OutSystems 11 will use the new implementation.
For documentation on this previous SOAP implementation check Consume a SOAP Web Service topic in OutSystems 10 documentation.
Articles in this Section
- Consume a SOAP Web Service
- How to consume and use a SOAP Web Service in OutSystems.
- Configure Web Service Authentication
- Configure the desired Web Service authentication method using basic authentication, dynamic login or per environment authentication.
- Refresh a SOAP Web Service
- Refresh the Web Service when you want to get the latest changes on a consumed SOAP Web Service or modify the list of consumed methods in Service Studio.
- Configure a SOAP Web Service at Runtime
- Customize the SOAP Web Service endpoint URL and user credentials per environment in Service Center.
- Unsupported SOAP Use Cases
- Check the list of currently unsupported use cases when consuming SOAP 1.2 Web Services and how to overcome some of these situations.