These are the release notes for ML Builder.
Each section in this document contains:
- Title. The date when ML Builder received updates.
- The What's new section. Updates about new features and improvements.
- The Bug fixes section. The list of resolved issues.
Release Feb 24 2021
ML Builder updates for the release of February 24, 2021.
- Starting Guide. Use the Starting Guide to guide you through the main ML Builder concepts.
- New Welcome page experience.
- Removed unnecessary paddings from the right sidebar.
- Minor improvements in user experience.
- The right sidebar now is open by default in the model training flow.
- Fixed CSV generation issue by enclosing fields that have commas in quotes.
- Fixed CSV format by the encoding to UTF-8 as default.
- Fixed scroll to top in the model review screen.
Release Feb 10 2021
ML Builder updates for the release of February 10, 2021.
- You can now delete your models through the ML Builder. Deleting obsolete models is important to avoid additional costs in your Azure subscription.
- In the AI provider setup now you don't have to register Azure resources before fetching the workspace. This lets you set up the tool faster.
- Fixed an issue that prevented training more than two models in parallel, in the same cluster.
- Fixed the cluster name so it can accept more than 16 characters.
- Fixed the decimal score representation so it doesn't show as a set of characters but the decimal value.
Release Dec 7 2020
ML Builder updates for the release of December 7, 2020.
- ML Builder is now a SaaS tool. Having the tool in the cloud reduces the installation efforts and provides a scalable solution for public availability.
- Now the training and deploy of a model are separate stages. The separation of stages lets you have a better overview and cost control of your Azure subscription.
- ML Builder user interface is a Reactive Web App with OutSystems UI. The newer UI framework provides a more straightforward and modern user experience.
- Improved CSS across the user interface.
No bug fixes in this release.