OutSystems is committed to helping you to use the cutting-edge of technology available in the industry. You can now find components available in the OutSystems Forge to incorporate advanced AI and machine learning functionalities in your low-code applications. These components are easy to use, following the same drag-and-drop patterns that you usually follow to create apps, but they provide the multi-faceted benefits of artificial intelligence and machine learning. With these connectors and components, you can achieve your goals of creating apps with the power of low-code and AI capabilities faster and easier.
Create AI-powered chatbots
- Let your users interact with your app through a chat interface. This is an introduction to creating a chatbot with the OutSystems chatbot component and Microsoft Azure.
- Featured Article:
Articles in this Section
- Use the Azure LUIS Connector in OutSystems apps
- Build apps that can understand what your users write. Create smart conversational features with LUIS, for your use cases, and connect to the app through OutSystems LUIS connector.
- Use the Azure QnA Maker Connector in OutSystems apps
- Use the QnA Maker connector to query your Azure knowledge bases directly in the OutSystems app. QnA Maker is often part of the chatbot logic.
- Use the Azure ML Connector in your OutSystems applications
- Use the Azure Machine Learning Connector to communicate with an Azure Machine Learning Score Model in real time and return prediction results.
- Use the AI Language Analysis component in your OutSystems apps
- OutSystems.AI Language Analysis component can detect key phrases, calculate sentiment analysis, translate text to another language, transcribe from audio, and spellcheck a text.
- The Azure resources reference
- A list of Azure resources that the OutSystems AI components and connectors use.