Collaborate with us
Edit this page on GitHub
Articles in this Section
- Fetch and display data from the database in OutSystems
- Fetching data from the database using Aggregates.
- Filter Query Results
- When designing queries, you can add conditions to filter sets of records returned by aggregates to choose the database content you want to display.
- Sort Results in an Aggregate
- Use fixed and dynamic sorting in Aggregates to display records on your application screens following a customized sorting the records they return.
- Calculate Values from Grouped Data
- Use aggregate functions to calculate values based on groups of identical data.
- Aggregate a Column into a Single Value
- Use aggregate functions on a column to calculate a single value.
- Implement asynchronous data fetching using Aggregates
- Use Aggregates with Fetch properties set to On Start and Only on demand, to implement asynchronous calls to the database. This creates a fast UI.
- Create a Calculated Attribute in an Aggregate
- How to create a new attribute to a data query and base its value on the other record's attributes.
- Get Distinct Values from the Database
- Use an aggregate with grouped columns to obtain only the distinct values of entity attributes.
- SQL Queries
- Use the SQL element to write and execute custom SQL queries.