Use OutSystems Users application at
http://<environment address>/Users to create, update and delete the end-users (users of your applications) and manage their roles. End-users need to have the required permissions to access an application secured with authentication.
OutSystems also offers the Users API to access end-user management programmatically. Use the API to write your own applications for managing end-users or for exposing APIs to external systems through Web Services.
Articles in this Section
- Access the Users application
- Learn how to access the Users application.
- Add and Delete End-Users
- Learn about adding, disabling and deleting end-users in the Users application.
- Grant and Revoke End-User Roles
- Learn about granting roles to end-users and revoking them in the Users application.
- Manage End-Users and Organize Roles using Groups
- Learn about creating groups, assigning roles to them and managing group members in the Users application.
- Customize Groups
- Learn how to manage User Groups by modifying the System reference or accessing OutSystems database directly.