In your application logic, you may want to loop over each element in a collection to perform a piece of logic recursively. You can iterate lists using a For Each logic node.
To iterate through the elements of a List:
- Add a For Each flow element to the action flow.
- Set its Record List property to the list you want to iterate.
- Add the instructions you want to implement in the body of the loop.
- Create a connection from the For Each node to the first instruction in the logic you want to iterate. This first connector is called Cycle and marks the beginning of the cycle.
- Create a connection from the last step in your logic to the For Each Node to close the cycle.
The Current runtime property of a List (
<List>.Current) holds the item in the list currently being iterated.