To translate Reactive Web and Mobile Apps in Service Studio, as part of a technical preview, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Platform Server 11.10.0 or later
- LifeTime 11.6.0 or later
- Up to date Service Studio
- You activated the technical preview Multilingual for Mobile and Reactive in LifeTime
You design the UI in the default language, and the app shows in that language by default. You can translate the app to other languages, and then let users switch between the UI languages.
The default language is en-US. All language codes are in the RFC 1766 standard format, and they're case sensitive.
Here's how to get started:
- For instructions on how to translate your app directly in Service Studio, see Translate your app.
- If you want to extract text for sending it to a translation service, see Translation management.
- For instructions on how to translate older, Traditional Web Apps, see this section.
You can translate the following elements of your app:
- Text in the screens
- Text in Links
- Screen titles
- Labels of buttons, processes, and process activities
- Instructions in Human Activities
- Special List Options of the Combo Box widget
- Validation messages, widget confirmation messages, and empty state messages
- Text literals in expressions
If you experience issues with this technical preview, let us know by posting a new question with the technical preview tag in Forums.
Articles in this Section
- Translate your app
- Translate your app directly from Service Studio by translating the module text and then creating a language switcher.
- Translating with the translation editor
- How to use the translation editor to translate your app in Service Studio.
- Translation management
- How to export text for translation and import back translated text.