Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Articles in this Section
- Accordion expands vertically-stacked content by clicking on the header.
- Alert gets the end-user's attention and highlights important information, errors or warnings on the screen.
- Balloon shows a content overlay to users, without forcing them to lose the UI context.
- BlankSlate informs end-users when they start using the application, complete a task or when there is no data available for display.
- Bullets break up large blocks of text into smaller points that are easier to read.
- Card groups small pieces of information and highlights them on the screen.
- CardBackground groups short pieces of information and highlights them on the screen while providing additional relavance by using a background image.
- CardSectioned groups short pieces of information in sections and highlights them on the screen.
- Carousel shows a subset of items in a cyclic view.
- ChatMessage displays conversation posts in notifications or chat screens.
- LightBoxImage displays an image thumbnail that is clicked to open a fullscreen image.
- Modal is a box with content that interrupts the end-user and demands an action.
- Panel groups short pieces of information in small blocks and highlights them on the screen with a specific structure.
- Section separates content into groups, easing visual organization.
- Tag styles small texts in a colored tag format.
- Tooltip dynamically displays simple informative content on end-user interaction.