Collaborate with us
Edit this page on GitHub
Articles in this Section
- Change the look of widgets with Styles Editor
- Styles Editor is a panel for editing look and feel of widgets, such as color, size, alignment, borders. You can save styles as CSS classes and apply them elsewhere in your app.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- The basics of CSS in OutSystems.
- Design the Layout of Screens Using Placeholders
- Use layouts to define the position and look and feel of the elements on the screen. A layout can be reused in many screens so they can be consistent.
- To edit or create a theme you need to know the basics about the theme structure. This document shows how themes integrate into the platform through predefined blocks and placeholders.
- Customize the look of your app with Theme Editor
- Use Theme Editor to customize the overall style of your app. Each change you make is immediately applied to your app in Service Studio.
- Responsive UI
- OutSystems provides a set of adaptive and responsive behaviors that allow developers to easily create applications to work with all browsers, devices, and resolutions.
- Right-to-Left (RTL)
- Creating apps that display content right-to-left (RTL)