Collaborate with us
Edit this page on GitHub
Articles in this Section
- Change the Look of Widgets with Styles Editor
- Styles Editor is a panel for editing most common visual elements, such as color, size, alignment, borders. You don't need to know CSS to use it.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- The basics of CSS in OutSystems.
- Design the Layout of Screens Using Placeholders
- Use layouts to define the position and look and feel of the elements on the screen. A layout can be reused in many screens so they can be consistent.
- To edit or create a theme you need to know the basics about the theme structure. This document shows how themes integrate into the platform through predefined blocks and placeholders.
- Customize the look of your app with Theme Editor
- Use Theme Editor to customize the overall style of your app. Each change you make is immediately applied to your app in Service Studio.