Skip to main content
Platform Server 10.0.302.0
- Last updated
- 15:36, 9 Feb 2017
Save as PDF
New in Platform Server 10.0.302.0
- New LifeTime Deployment API is now available. This API introduces 3 new REST services - Environments, Applications, and Deployments - which allow the automation and orchestration of OutSystems applications deployment incorporated into the processes and tools of an enterprise IT ecosystem. LifeTime Deployment API uses new Service Accounts authentication, which is managed in LifeTime.
- Updated OutSystems brand name and image.
- Added the ability to customize the error page to show Internal Network errors.
- Added a "Continue with errors" link in the bottom of LifeTime deployment screen to force deployment with reference errors.
- Changed the warnings of solution deployments with "Incompatible Consumer" to ask for confirmation before proceeding to deploy.
- Improved performance of 1-Click Publish in development mode.
- Improved error message when a List is overwritten in the middle of an iteration during the execution of client-side logic.
- EnvironmentManagementService and ApplicationManagementService SOAP Services in LifeTime Services API are now deprecated and will become officially unsupported in a future release. Applications using EnvironmentManagementService and ApplicationManagementService SOAP Services must be updated to use the REST services of the new LifeTime Deployment API instead.
- Single character names are now allowed for mobile Apps identifiers (e.g. com.example.O). (#1526042)
- Service Center is now correctly reporting incompatible dependencies when a producer failed to publish due to a file being locked. (#1211480)
- Fixed a compilation issue when publishing solutions containing extensions, which was skipping the recompilation of the extensions. (#1520309)
- LifeTime now takes into account if a module has switched between applications when evaluating if the application should be published in a deployment. (#982941)
- Fixed a compilation error when a module has Decimal values in Integer attributes of Static Entities. (#1092660)
- Fixed 1-Click Publish not detecting changes to the Entity Model when following a publish attempt that failed due to errors in the deployment of SQL scripts. This problem was occurring only in development mode. (#1215547)
- Changed Button Group animations to be triggered before the action's execution. (#1526047)
- Improved runtime error message when trying to execute an outdated role action. (#1004435)
- Fixed possible deadlock while initializing database access. (#1526046)
- Fixed an issue with LifeTime authentication token when server name was different in LifeTime and ServiceCenter. (#1406571)
- Fixed an issue when upgrading modules with "Run As" configuration from versions lower than 6.1 that was causing the fail of deployment. (#1412935)
- Improved LifeTime synchronization process to tolerate inconsistencies in public elements for older module versions. (#1417317)
- Fixed an issue in DbCleaner API to drop tables for Entities that are still in the metamodel but were already physically dropped from the database (e.g. after deleting and republishing the same application module). (#1415054)
- Fixed an issue with Blocks' event OnParametersChanged being called twice after a query refresh in Blocks with Lists or Record parameters. (#1383456)
- Fixed an issue of On Render event not being fired under certain circumstances. (#1526045)
- Fixed issues during Service Studio 1-Click Publish when using an authentication plugin. (#1423585)
- Fixed a problem in Editable Tables that allowed editing in non-editable cells when navigating with the Tab key. (#1415141)
- Fixed an issue with back navigation, occurring when doing a back navigation immediately after an upgrade and the previous screen was deleted or renamed.
- Fixed a communication problem when there are local variables of type Object in screens or blocks, and there are also data actions or screen data sets. (#1526039)
- Fixed "is not a constructor" error in client side runtime when using type conversions with referenced types in Assigns or List operations. (#1517360)
- Fixed connection problems to Mobile App Service. (#1432894)
- Removed the "HMAC Validation Failed in Login Screen" entry that was being logged in General Logs for every Service Center login screen request. (#1526038)
- Fixed an authentication error while deploying through LifeTime using an external authentication provider. (#1477255)
- Fixed an error while publishing LifeTimeCore related to duplicate values trying to create unique constraint. (#1471503)
- Fixed database permission errors when using Notify Widget action between modules deployed in different database catalogs. (#1437555)
- Fixed preview error in Aggregates when comparing values of different numeric types (e.g. Integer and Decimal). (#1526061)
- Fixed translations in default values of referenced input parameters. (#1340151)
- [.NET Only] OutSystems services paths are now enclosed in quotes, thus preventing "Microsoft Windows Unquoted Service Path Enumeration" vulnerability. (#1410015)
- [.NET Only] Fixed error when connecting to LDAP over SSL. (#1432836)
- [.NET Only] Fixed 1-Click Publish errors due to file locks in *.sql files. (#1149429)
- [.NET Only] Fixed runtime error when consuming a web reference with XML attributes of type unsigned long and invoking methods using this type without explicitly passing a value. (#1435431)
- [Java Only] Fixed high CPU spikes and instability during high server load scenarios. (#1425634)
- [Java Only] The correct exception is now being logged if it occurs when trying to obtain a lock in the Users table. (#1471536)
- [Java Only] Fixed a compilation error in modules having SOAP Web Services with a structure output parameter containing a single element. (#1200629)
- [Java Only] Default Java proxy configuration is now correctly applied to REST requests. (#1498750)
- [Java Only] Fixed Configuration Tool exit code when an error occurs publishing extensions on unattended installation. (#1526049)
- [Java Only] Fixed a concurrency issue that could cause applications to become slower or unresponsive at runtime. (#1526051)
- [Java Only] Fixed a null pointer exception that would occasionally occur during the execution of Configuration Tool when using the WebLogic stack. (#1526043)
- When publishing an eSpace that consumes a Local Entity with a Text attribute that has a default value filled in, an error will occur during the compilation stage. This issue is resolved in version 10.0.404.0.
- [.NET Only] This version has an issue that may cause the upgrade of eSpaces via Service Center to get hanged. This is issue is resolved in version 10.0.303.0.