Skip to main content
Development Environment 10.0.302.0
- Last updated
- 21:11, 25 Apr 2017
Save as PDF
New in Development Environment 10.0.302.0
- Updated OutSystems brand name and image.
- Added new icons for list operations to improve the readability of action flows.
- Fixed minor issues and improved usability for first-time users in Service Studio Tutorial.
- Integer data type is now suggested for LongInteger data type objects.
- Widget identifiers are now suggested for input parameters named "WidgetId", "InputId", etc.
- Added support for "Insert Widget" commands in mobile modules.
- Fixed the ability to see which attributes of an entity have already been assigned in an Assign element when opening the "Select Variable" window. (#1526041)
- Hyphen sign (-) is now a valid character in the Application name. (#1455867)
- Improved popup windows in Service Studio to remember their previous positions. (#1526040)
- Fixed an error in Integration Studio when importing tables from a SQL Server database having columns defined as nvarchar(max). (#1422693)
- Fixed issue related to properties rebinding when upgrading modules from version 9.0 to OutSystems 10. (#1419215)
- Screen Aggregates are now correctly pluralized. (#1526044)
- Fixed a compilation error using SOAP Web Services in Java when the name of the structure starts with lower case followed by upper case. (#1392909)
- Fixed issue when trying to resize widgets on screens with theme parameters with negative gutters. (#617382)
- Fixed an issue in Service Studio when dragging a WebBlock with sample content. (#1376632)
- Fixed an issue in Service Studio when changing the Length property of an Entity Attribute to an invalid value. (#1362898)
- Fixed the order of properties in BPT Wait nodes. (#1383422)
- Fixed Service Studio error when manipulating Entities with cyclic references on the identifier attribute. (#1377198)
- Dragging data actions with a single output to the screen now has the same result as dragging the output only. (#1526057)
- Type conversions associated with a referenced Structure are now being updated when refreshing that Structure. (#1359017)
- Improved automatic data type selection based on variable names. (#1300732)
- Fixed error causing duplication of Custom Icons in User Actions. (#1435450)
- This version has an issue that may cause the upgrade of extensions via Service Center to get hanged. Applies only to the Development Environment installation on the server side. Please use the 10.0.303.0 instead.