Use Ajax Refresh tool in your flow to refresh only parts of the screen, while keeping the state of the screen. Here are some important notes to keep in mind.
- One element
- One instance of Ajax Refresh can refresh only one element. You can refresh more than one interface element at the same time as long as you group them inside a Container and then refresh the Container.
- Ajax Submit
- Ajax Refresh will run only if the navigation method of the widget that triggered the action is Ajax Submit.
- Element you want to use in Ajax Refresh must have a name.
- Web Screen Preparation
- If you use Ajax Refresh on Web Screen, the Preparation for the Web Screen will be executed.
- The refresh order
- Two or more Ajax Refresh tool instances will run in the order they appear in the flow.
|Widget or Web Block||Specifies a widget or block to refresh.||Yes|
|Row Number||Number of the row to refresh. If undefined, refreshes all the rows in the widget. Can be an expression.|
|Animation Effect||Type of animation applied to the widget when refreshed.||Yes||None||The possible values are: None, Highlight, Fade, Vertical Slide.|