Integration Studio is a desktop tool that allows you to create and manage your extensions.
The next screenshot presents the workspace for this tool:
The workspace is divided into the following areas:
- Where you can create new extensions, verify and publish an extension, connect to the Platform Server, etc.
- Multi-tree Navigator
- Where you can add and select your Actions, Structures and Entities, in the Extension tree; add and select your Resources, in the Resources tree.
- Status bar
- Contains information about the extension, like the folder where the XIF (Extension and Integration Framework) is being saved.
- Multi-tab editors
- Contains all the elements (extension, actions, structures, entities and resources) that you have selected in the Multi-tree Navigator.
- Specific Editor
- Where you can edit the extension and its elements: actions, structures, entities, or resources.
- Server Info
- Where you can find information on which Platform Server you are connected to and which user has established this connection.