The File menu contains the following options:
- Import Configuration...: Imports a configuration file that was created by the Export Configuration... option.
- Export Configuration...: Exports your current configuration to a file.
The exported configuration file should be stored in a shared folder to be accessible to all Front-end servers.
- Apply and Exit : Applies the current configuration and exits the Configuration Tool.
- Exit : Exits the Configuration Tool.
The Import/Export Configuration... options are very useful in environments with a Deployment Controller server and several Front-end servers; they all must have the same configuration that is set as follows:
- Configure your Deployment Controller server.
- Export the configuration of the Deployment Controller server using the Export Configuration... option.
- In each Front-end server, open the Configuration Tool and use the Import Configuration... option to import the configuration file.
The only difference between the Deployment Controller Server and Front-end Servers is related with the Scheduler that can be tuned in each Front-end Server.