Skip to main content
Secure the Applications
- Last updated
- 15:38, 20 Apr 2017
Save as PDF
Articles in this Section
- Apply Content Security Policy
- Use the Content Security Policy (CSP) against code injection attacks in applications developed with OutSystems to protect against a growing number of attacks on the Web.
- Enforce HTTPS Security
- Check how IT Managers or Administrators can override and enforce the HTTP security of OutSystems applications that are installed and running.
- Protection against Brute Force Attacks
- Applications secured with authentication can be subject to brute force attacks that systematically try to guess user passwords. OutSystems provides a built-in protection mechanism that allows taking countermeasures against these attacks.
- Use a VPN to Set a Virtual Private Cloud
- Learn how to activate a site-to-site VPN, allowing your platform running on the cloud to connect securely to the environments you have on-premises.
- Use HTTPS by Enabling SSL
- Check how to activate SSL/TLS for an environment, allowing users to access your applications using HTTPS.
- Use an External Authentication Provider
- OutSystems allows your IT users to authenticate using the same account they use in other corporate systems.
- Implement an Authentication Plugin
- Learn the requirements an external authentication plugin must implement.