One of the most common tasks in operations is to create an IT User for a new developer or a new technician that will operate the platform.
Consider that John has just joined in and he needs a user to login in OutSystems.
- Access 'Users & Roles' menu and select 'New User'.
- Fill in the form with John's information:
- Name: John Hansen
- Default Role: Developer
- Username: john.hansen
- Password & Confirm Password: enter a password and confirm it
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click 'Save' to create John's user.