When you enable users to send feedback for your applications, the submitted feedback will be accessible in the App Feedback application:
- Open the LifeTime console;
- In the Applications section, select "App Feedback" option in the drop-down menu next to the environment where you want to enable users feedback. This will open the App Feedback application in that environment:
- In the Feedback section, you find the feedback submitted for each application:
If you don't have LifeTime installed, you can access directly to the App Feedback application of your environment by typing
https://<your environment>/ECT_Provider in your browser.
Opening each submitted feedback, you'll find the following information:
- The screenshot of the feedback on the screen;
- The status of the feedback;
- The information about who submitted the feedback and when;
- The feedback: in plain text or recorded voice;
- The operating system;
- The screen resolution.