OutSystems simplifies the whole change management process by allowing key users or internal QA users to share written and voice feedback right inside mobile and web applications.
You can enable feedback for all users or only to a restricted group of users. The feedback provided by the users is immediately available to the development team, which will be able to review all the submitted feedback and decide what changes to apply.
Users feedback can be handled directly in OutSystems App Feedback application or you can integrate with your corporate tracking tools. Find out in OutSystems Community how our users are integrating with JIRA, Zendesk or Asana.
Articles in this Section
- Enable Users Feedback for Applications
- Allow users to send feedback while they are using your web or mobile application.
- Send Feedback in Mobile Apps
- Learn how users can send feedback to your mobile app.
- Send Feedback in Web Applications
- Learn how users can send feedback to your web application.
- Handle the Submitted Feedback
- Check how to handle the feedback submitted by users.
- Update Your Mobile App to Display App Feedback Instructions
- If your existing mobile applications were based on a version of Silk UI Mobile previous to 1.3.0, learn how to update them to display the App Feedback instructions screen.