Here you can find some topics providing an overview of the Development Environment, developing Mobile or Web applications and their lifecycle. To start learning OutSystems, check the free self-paced courses available and read the Getting Started topics.
Are your considering if OutSystems is a good fit for you? Feel free to wander, but you can also check out our Evaluation Guide to help you in answering your questions or guide you in your explorations.
Articles in this Section
- New in OutSystems 10
- OutSystems 10 is our biggest release ever. It revolutionizes the way mobile apps are generated so you can deliver truly engaging experiences.
- Choose between a Mobile or a Web App
- Learn what are web and mobile apps in OutSystems and what to choose for your needs.
- Development Environment Overview
- Get to know the main areas of the Development Environment interface.
- Create Your First Web App
- Follow this tutorial to quickly create and test an example web app to manage contacts.
- Create Your First Mobile App
- Follow this tutorial to quickly create and test an example mobile app to manage tasks.
- Create an App from a Template
- Develop applications in OutSystems starting from a predefined templates. This will save you time and allow developing applications following specific style guides.
- Use a Component Made by the Community
- Learn how to use a component made by the community in our applications and accelerate your development process while adding functionality to your apps.