Articles in this Section
- Create a One-to-One Relationship
- Learn how to create a one-to-one relationship between data entities.
- Create a One-to-Many Relationship
- When modeling data, it is sometimes necessary to create one-to-many relationships between entities. Learn how to do this in OutSystems.
- Create a Many-to-Many Relationship
- Learn how to implement a many-to-many relationship using a junction table in OutSystems.
- Cascade Delete Related Records
- When deleting a record, cascade delete records that have a foreign key to the deleted record.