OutSystems allows you to define and use complex data in entities and structures. Entities allow you to keep information persistently, while structures are used to manage complex data.
To retrieve information from your application database you can define aggregates and advanced SQL queries.
- Check examples of database queries using aggregates and custom SQL queries. See how to manipulate sets of records returned using filters, sorting or operations other operations supported by aggregates.
- Featured Articles:
Articles in this Section
- Using Local Storage
- Learn how local storage can be used to support mobile app offline capabilities and persist navigation state.
- Create and Use Structured Data
- Learn how to create and use complex data types in your applications.
- Create and Use Variables to Configure Behaviors at Runtime
- Store variables at the environment level and use them to implement application behaviors that are configurable at runtime.
- Maintain State while Navigating across Screens
- Learn how to store the application state and use it throughout end-user navigation across screens to implement application behaviors based on what happened before.